By introducing current debates in the field of critical thinking and posing new questions from contributing scholars, Critical Thinking and Learning examines the received wisdom in the field of critical thinking and learning.
• Examines the different perspectives in the field of critical thinking and learning
• Provides insights into critical thinking by posing new questions from contributing authors
• Introduces cross-cultural viewpoints into the dominant 'western'-based educational viewpoint
• Highlights differences among a variety of thinkers in the field. Copyright © 2008 the Authors.
CitationMason, M. (Ed.). (2008). Critical thinking and learning. Malden: Blackwell Publishing. doi: 10.1002/9781444306774
- Critical thinking -- Study and teaching
- Reflective learning