背景：在關於教學內容知識（pedagogical content knowledge, PCK）的研究中，教學「策略」（strategies）和「表徵」（representation）這兩個概念非常重要，但二者的意義和使用十分含混。
Background: In inquiry of pedagogical content knowledge, the teaching strategies and representation were two important concepts. However, the meanings of these two concepts were sometimes confused.
Aims: This article tried to distinguish teaching strategies and representation in PCK, in order to help the analysis of teaching methods.
Sample: This study invited two Chinese Language teachers to participate in interviews and lesson observations.
Method: Their responses in interviews and details of their lessons being observed were collected and analyzed.
Results: The results showed that the teachers employed different focuses in their lessons, which demonstrated different levels, and the range of using teaching strategies and representation in PCK.
Conclusion: It was concluded that the using of teaching strategies and representation in PCK authentically depended on the focus and content of teaching, the description of using both concepts could cover the variety and classifications of teaching methods more broadly and precisely. Copyright © 2011 Hong Kong Teachers' Association (HKTA).
|Publication status||Published - Dec 2011|
- Alt. title: The differences of instructional strategies and representation in pedagogical content knowledge: Insights from teaching of new poems
- Alt. title: The difference between strategies and representation in pedagogical content knowledge: A case study of modern poem lessons of two teachers
- Pedagogical content knowledge
- Teaching strategies and representation
- Chinese language teachers